Friday, January 8, 2010

The Sleepover by Sam Williams

The Sleepover by Sam Williams
Copyright © 2010 by Sam Williams
Published by Romantic Words Publishing, LLC
RomWords@Gmail.com


Marissa would be over later for our sleepover. We'd grown up together and had always been there for each other. We're in high school now and things are a little different, mainly because of boys. But I think she knows I'll always love her and I'll always be her friend.

I'd asked for her to sleepover so we could catch up. She's spending so much time with her boyfriend and I don't get to see her as much as I want. I understand why, I mean, he's hot and he's a senior. But I still miss her.

She gets here and we hang out and watch movies and act silly like we used to. We get up the nerve to steal a bottle of gin for the liquor cabinet and get drunk. As we settle in bed around 1am we are going to watch cable until we fall asleep. A silly late night sex movie comes on.

We both become self conscious and turned on. Hands start groping under the covers and we giggle. Soon we are both taking our pajamas and panties off under the covers. We keep our heads watching the sex movie while our hands are exploring each other. We still giggle for a while but then my hand goes between her legs and finds her wetness. I reach over and squeeze her breast at the same time. I'm so turned on to feel both her wetness and her breasts, cause they are bigger and squishier than mine.

I don't really care about the movie anymore. I just want to keep touching Marissa. I confess to her that I've missed hanging out with her and having fun like we used too when we were little. I think I'm about to cry and am embarrassed but then I see that she is about to cry, too.

She says she sorry it's like this but that she might be in love with Mike, her boyfriend, the senior. She looks me in the eye and tells me that that will never change our friendship. She says she will always love me no matter what. I start to kiss her lips when she says this. I think it freaks her out at first but then she gets into it. We are going at it like the guy and girl on the tv. We're drunk and happy and turned on. We flip the bedspread off of us and finger each other at the same time while we are still kissing. I love how her fingers feel and her soft lips.

I break the kiss so I can suck on her breasts. I want to feel them as much as I can. I've never thought about any other girl's body before-- only Marissa's after she started filling out. She's moaning with her eyes closed and I'm sucking on her breast. I wonder if she can get a hickey on her breast like I sometimes see on her neck at school. I suck as hard as I can all around her nipple and she moans. I come back up and we kiss again. My breasts are on top of hers and I feel her hands around my ass, up my back, then messing with my hair. My hips are gyrating. I just want her beautiful body to be as close to mine as possible. We keep kissing and I play with her clit with my fingers. She moans loud when I do that. And keeps moaning. I keep making circles and kissing her neck. I love her smell. Her body tenses and I'm pretty sure she just had an orgasm from my finger.

In this moment, all I want to do is taste the sweetness of her pussy juice. I scoot down the bed and position myself between her legs. She is looking at me, surprised, I think. I just smile and begin lapping up her juices while I shove two fingers in her bare slit. She is so beautiful and tastes so good. I can't help my tongue from going crazy on her. I know she just came and she might be oversensitive like I am sometimes. But I want to taste all of her, experience all of her. Her body starts to move jerkily and I have a hard time keeping my tongue and fingers going. She juts her hips up and I rise up with her, my fingers pushing in and out of her quickly and the flat of my tongue going up and down from her clit to the wetness of the top of her pussy lips. Her body tenses and I realizes she is coming again by the juices that start flooding out again. I love their taste and lap them up once more. I leave her clit alone because it has to be super sensitive by now.

She motions with her finger for me to come up the bed by her. I do and she kisses me so hard, licking her own juices off my face and sucking on my tongue. I am so hot for her and think I must be in love with her or something since I've never felt anything this strong before. Her hand cups my little bcup breast while she is still kissing me. She puts her hips on top of one of my legs and is kind of humping my leg with her wetness. Then she jumps off of me and down between my legs. She pushes my legs up with her hands where my feet are floating up in the air. Then she dives in and starts doing the same things to me that I just did to her. Except she pushes three fingers inside me real hard.

It kind of hurts but also feels good, like a relief. I feel myself squeezing her fingers, not wanting them to go. But they do and then they are back again, hard. She keeps doing this and begins flicking my clit with the point of her tongue. It's driving me crazy. Something is happening to me and I'm not sure what. I have had orgasms before when I play with myself but they don't feel anything like this. My whole body is shaking and gyrating and I don't want her to ever stop what she's doing. She's so beautiful and she makes me feel so good. I feel this crazy strong feeling and then all of a sudden everything explodes. It's like I'm on ecstasy or something. Every part of me is buzzing and feels so good. Her hand is still going in and out of me but more slowly. She licks up my wetness just like I did to her. Her tongue feels so good and I don't really want her to stop even though I just came. But I can tell she's getting tired and close to passing out.

She climbs back up the bed to her spot, pulling the bedspread up with her. We kiss and hold each other as we both fall asleep, spent.

The next morning both of us are really happy. We go shopping together and have a great time. Just before she leaves to go home, Marissa suggests that we have more sleepovers. She says that Mike will just have to deal. We hug and she leaves.

That night and every night after until our next sleepover, I touch myself and have a big orgasm just thinking about what we did in my bed. I love Marissa. She's my best friend and always will be.

[The End]

The Sleepover
By Sam Williams
Romantic Words Publishing, LLC
RomWords@gmail.com
Copyright © 2010 by Sam Williams

Also available from Romantic Words Publishing:

NAKED Series Titles:
--NAKED Cheerleader and other stories (NAKED Anthology #1) by Kendall Swan
--NAKED Bytes (NAKED Anthology #2) by Kendall Swan
--NAKED Parent Teacher Conference by Kendall Swan
--NAKED Neighbor by Kendall Swan
--NAKED Housecleaning by Kendall Swan
--NAKED Restaurant Critic by Kendall Swan
--NAKED Santa by Kendall Swan

GRAND PLEASURE STATION Series:
--Grand Pleasure Station Part 1 (Feature Article Series) by Kendall Swan
--Grand Pleasure Station Part 2 (Feature Article Series) by Kendall Swan

MEMOIR OF Series:
The Sexual Memoir of Emma: A Whole New World by Kendall Swan
The Sexual Memoir of Emma: The Dry Spell by Kendall Swan

and
Pulling Over a Slut by Sid Whiskey


This book is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author’s imagination, or have been used fictionally. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental.

All rights reserved.
No portion of this book may be transmitted or reproduced in any form, or by any means, without permission in writing from the publisher, with the exception of brief excerpts used for the purposes of review.

No comments:

Post a Comment