Tuesday, January 24, 2012

College Diary- 4th Entry


So then we switched and I had my first experience going down on a girl.  I suppose it is kind of a college rite of passage--it was bound to happen sometime.  But this was totally naturally.  We were just pleasuring each other- showing affection.  It was so hot and also kind of sweet.  And bizarre- I can't deny that.  I've only ever been with guys.  I guess it was the newness that was bizarre. 
I didn't know what I was doing.  I just tried to copy what she did to me.  Morgan was very sweet and moaned a lot for me. 
I started out just licking and fingering.  I was really getting into it and kind of lost myself sometimes.  Then I would remember and try to change positions, move my hands and tongue around, to keep it interesting for her.  She seemed really into it, but I don't know for sure. 
After twenty minutes I got the vibrator and started doing the same thing to her, angling it up inside her pussy.  I tried to be real gentle though because I didn't know how much she could take and I really didn't want to hurt her.  But she was kind of moving her hips up and down as I would pull the vibrator out.  And she was still so wet.  Her juices tasted good.  Like nothing I have ever tasted before.
She kept moving her hips up and down the whole time.  I guess I was doing something right because she stayed so wet the whole time.  Everything was very slick.  And I was getting all hot again from licking her.  And I guess from kind of fucking her with the vibrator.  It was just so hot.
She was moaning louder and louder.  And her hips were moving faster.  She was almost bucking.  I had to try hard to keep tempo with her.  I could tell she was getting close.  And so was I.  I wanted to to use one of my hands to finger myself but I didn't want to stop rubbing and fucking and licking her.  She was so turned on.  It was awesome. 
And then she came.
I didn't realize it was happening at first until everything started slowing down and her cries turned back into moans.  Then I could see a tiny bit of her pink pussy muscles spasming around the vibrator.  It was the most beautiful thing. 
I pulled the vibrator out and licked her juices up.  I couldn't get enough. 
Honestly, I was relieved.  I had actually made her come.  I guess I was nervous about that. 
So that was our really unexpected first time together.
I'll write again later. 




Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment