Tuesday, January 24, 2012

College Diary-5th Entry



We've totally ended up having sex everyday, even trying different things like a strap on, though Morgan doesn't like giving it that way- only I do.  But she likes taking it, which is cool. 
After a few weeks, Morgan was acting weird, though.  She would still have sex with me but wasn't as talkative.  I finally got her to start talking.  She started to get angry which freaked me out then she calmed down.  Basically she wants me to admit that we are a couple.  A lesbian couple.  And not just best friends and roommates messing around.  She started crying a little.  I didn't want to say we were a couple at first.  Not being defined kind of made it more fun--almost like our secret thing.  Our secret fun.  But she said she really needed me to admit it. That it was basically true. 
She was right and I didn't want her to be sad anymore.  So I admitted it.  I said that, yes, we were a couple.
I felt weird saying that out loud like that to her and it seemed like for the first couple of days something should be different but then I realized that was just my weird prejudice.  Morgan and I had been growing close this whole time.  And I do think she's hot.  I like to lick on her-- wow THAT sounds super lesbian! 
I don't know.  I don't know what I am.  We didn't go join LGBT club or anything.  We still have our friends and hang out with each other's friends.  But now we kiss sometimes when we're out with others.  And everyone seems cool with it so far.  They were a little surprised about me but I guess not about Morgan.  I guess she had been out for awhile but I didn't really know.  She never brought it up and I never thought to ask.  And since she didn't have any girls come over or anything I just didn't know.  All I know is that she makes me come really, really hard many times every single day.  And I like hanging out with her--she's my best friend.
That's good enough for now.

Actually, I'm in kind of a good place.  I'm not sure I'll need to use this journal anymore.  Hopefully not.  Maybe I'll erase it. 


[The end, for now] 

No comments:

Post a Comment