Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Jake Sawyer


Jake Sawyer by Kendall Swan
Copyright © 2010 by Kendall Swan
Published by Romantic Words Publishing, LLC RomWords@gmail.com


Personal Diary: Jake Sawyer, Field Botanist and Anthropologist
X stardate
My ship landed with minimal damage despite losing the comlink with the station right before entry into the atmosphere. The planet looks to be as we thought. Capable of supporting life. I’m sure I’ll encounter some life forms soon.

I have set up a camp to do some research and small experiments with the botanicals here. There are endless varieties. I need to weed out the ones that are too similar to what we already have in our knowledgebase.

Although I have the water and food generator, I will be okay should anything happen to those. There is ample water supply here. I risked a taste earlier. An irresponsible move, yes, but it reminded me of home.

It’s been six years since I’ve been back. It doesn’t usually bother me. But that stream I saw brought back memories of skinny dipping in the woods and then my first time. Nothing like thinking about sex to bring humanity back to the forefront.


X stardate There are some fierce creatures here. My skill with the laser gun has proved invaluable. And they say scientists don’t need to be marksmen.


X stardate I’m not sure how to characterize today. It was certainly a first contact like I have never encountered before. Or read about.

She was human-like. Just like a female human except for her tail and blue skin. I suspect she had been watching me for some time now. She presented herself without malice or defense. Eager to bring friendly relations to this tiny, almost forgotten planet, I did the same.

She stared at me intently, as if she was fascinated by what she saw. I was glad because I was doing the same thing. She was almost nude with only a small leather patch covering her nether regions. But her breasts were beautiful.

It made me think about how amazing it is to find so many humanoid creatures out in the universe. And to think, our ancestors on earth thought they were the only ones. --In this wide open space with so many planets that we will certainly never explore them all. But I was lucky enough to get to explore this one. This little planet that presented itself to me in the form of an amazingly attractive blue humanoid creature with breasts that hung like pearl drop earrings and nipples that pointed slightly upward.

She walked around me, staring. I stood still, letting her be in charge. Honestly, I was rock hard and didn’t know if she understood what was making my pants stick out. I thought being submissive at first would be the best route. While she was behind me she put her hand on my shoulder and then her fingers in my hair. I had just washed in the hydrochamber that morning.

She came back around, much closer now. She brought her face to my neck and smelled me, then put her hands on my skin there. There was grunting and she seemed to want to see the rest of my skin but didn’t understand buttons. She grew angry very quickly so I ripped my shirt off in order to keep her attention. It was at about this point that my thinking became much less scientific.

I was going to cum just looking at her painted body. I kept imagining her with her blue legs spread and me fucking the shit out of her. I may be a scientist, but I’m also a man. It’s one of the reasons I like to explore alone-- so I can sample the female species of each planet. They are almost always open to it. Occasionally, I bring my partner from the station back down if there is something he absolutely must experience-- for sciences’ sake, of course.

She tugged at my pants as if she wanted these off, too. Her breasts were right there! What would the paint on her body taste like? What does her sweat smell like? Is she pleasured the same as female humans? Does the tail have any erogenous zones?

Before I could figure out the answers to these questions, she had my pants and underwear down to my ankles. My cock bobbed up and down from the motion. It was bulging. Using every bit of my willpower, I kept my hands at my sides. This one had an intensity to her. I did not want to set her off and ruin my potential enjoyment as well as hers. But she just stood there staring at my penis, in all its red glory.

After a couple of minutes with no movement from either of us, I took a chance. I didn’t touch her, but I did stroke my cock. Her tail started whipping around behind her as I did this. She met my eyes and I saw wonder in them.

I motioned for her to touch it. Tentatively, she reached out and gripped my cock with her small, blue hand. Her hand was hot to the touch. Our bodies were very close, but not touching. She copied my motion. I smiled, grateful for her attention.

Her tits wiggled with her motion. God, I wanted to suck them so bad. Her shapely body was so feminine and beautiful. I could only imagine how wet she was, if she truly was similar in nature to humans. She kept stroking me back and forth and seemed to smile at my pleased reaction.

Feeling a little more confident now, I pointed to my tongue, cock, and then her. I was afraid my little charades might take away from the moment but she understood immediately.
She was on her knees, smelling all around my cock as she gripped it and moved her hand up and down my shaft. She seemed satisfied after ten seconds or so and her extremely hot and wet mouth was on my helmet. The sensation was erotic.

Here I was, on a planet I had never been on, getting my cocked sucked by a native in my first week here. If only all of my sideline conquests were this easy. This blue creature was getting me off because I asked her to. This is definitely a friendly race.

Her mouth went further down and she sucked me hard. Really hard. Almost too hard. I didn’t want to her to stop though, so I went with it, trying not to grimace as she licked and sucked and jacked.

I still hadn’t touched her. God I wanted to. I tried to focus all that want into my mind and concentrate on her alien blow job. Was she dripping? Could I fuck her next? Argh, my mind was going to explode before my cock!

She licked up and down bottom of my dick and paused for about thirty seconds to actually play with my balls like a little girl. They were about halfway up at this point, thankfully, or I think I might have lost her. Finally, she came back to my cock and got back to work. I wanted to grab her hair and push her harder up on my cock. To fuck her mouth.

That was the thought that did it, that put me over the top. My jism squirted in the back of her hot mouth. I groaned with my eyes shut. I could hear her choking. I guess I should have pulled out.

She had stopped and was putting two fingers inside her mouth, sweeping around. She pulled them out and was looking at a small amount of my white cum on her fingertips. She sniffed it. Then licked it tentatively. I motioned forward for her to go ahead and taste the rest. I might as well set that as the standard up front. She swallowed it but made a face, indicating it wasn’t her favorite.

I was finished and just stood there, naked, my half hard cock still sticking out. It was gleaming from the juices from her mouth. I reminded myself that I had to find out why her mouth was so hot. What was their resting temperature? I bent down to pull up my pants and she stepped back startled. I put my hands up put her at ease and my pants dropped back down. I pointed to them. Honestly, I meant that I was going to pull them up but she had leaned down, her breasts hanging and was bringing them back up for me.

I helped her with the zipper and found that she loved that. I let her play with my zipper for a good ten minutes, not wanting to end our interaction.

She did end it though. Abruptly and with confusion on my part. She gave me a smile and darted away as quickly as she had come into my camp. I hope this is not the last time I see her.

THE END



Jake Sawyer By Kendall Swan
Copyright © 2010 by Kendall Swan
Published by Romantic Words Publishing, LLC
RomWords@gmail.com All rights reserved.


Also available from Romantic Words Publishing:

Copyright © 2010 by Kendall Swan
Published by Romantic Words Publishing, LLC
RomWords@gmail.com

This is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author’s imagination, or have been used fictionally. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental.

All rights reserved.
No portion of this book may be transmitted or reproduced in any form, or by any means, without permission in writing from the publisher, with the exception of brief excerpts used for the purposes of review.




3 comments:

  1. Just an FYI - I can't read it, the whole post is blank.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there CJ. Please excuse the technical difficulties. I think I have it up now. Although it looks like it lost the formatting. Arrgh.
    Thanks for letting me know!
    Happy writing!
    Kendall

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our team has been having issues with blogger as well - new stuff that never used to happen before. Drives one crazy!

    ReplyDelete